The Mixed Remixed Festival has brought together film and book lovers, innovative and emerging artists, multiracial families and individuals, Hapas, and families of transracial adoption. What could get all of those people in one room? This unique festival is a unique cultural arts event that consists of workshops, readings, film screenings and live performance including music, comedy and spoken word.
- Love Stories Told By Kids: A Kids’ Workshop
- Writing Poetry with Aaron Samuels
- Writing Workshop with author Chris Terry
- Workshop in Voiceover Techniques with Rayme Cornell
- How to Make the Dream A Reality: Becoming a Full-Time Writer
- Mixed 3.0
- Mixed Latinos in the Flesh
- Literary Magazines & The Mixed Experience
- Global v. Universal: Writing & the Woman of Color
- Obama Before Obama
- KPCC Panel #Multicultivate: Can Diversity Really Be Taught?
- The Mixed Experience & New Media