You’ve asked for it and we’ve answered. The Top 5 Web Series by/for/about the Mixed experience! (In no particular order because we love them all!)
1. Mulatto Diaries with Tiffany Jones. A perennial favorite. We love you Tiffany Jones!
2. The Essence of Maya featuring a backstage look at the life of singer-songwriter-visionary Maya Azucena, a mixed chick.
3. Team Mixed Show : In their own words: “Exploring what it means to be mixed, and celebrating our diversity.”
4. United Colors of Amani: Another Festival favorite and just all-around funny stuff by and featuring mixed chick extraordinaire Amani Starnes.
5. MMXLII Countdown to 2042: From the channel’s description: “Countdown to 2042. In the year 2042, via the U.S. census, America will no longer have a single ethnic majority. We explore that landmark date with different leaders in their respective fields.” Our Festival founder did an interview for this series that you can check out here.